PyCon Asia Pacific will be held from 09-11 Jun 2010 in Singapore.
The deadlines are the following:
- 01 Feb 2010 – Submission of Papers or Extended Abstracts (3 or more pages)
- 15 Mar 2010 – Authors Notification
PyCon conferences worldwide have had a broad range of presentations, ranging from reports on academic and commercial projects to tutorials and case studies. As long as the presentation is interesting and potentially useful to the Python community, it will be considered for inclusion in the program. Suitable topics for PyCon Asia Pacific 2010 include, but are not limited to:
- Core Python and other implementations: IronPython, Jython, PyPy and Stackless
- Python libraries and extensions
- Python in Education, Science and Math (Special Track)
- Business and Scientific Applications
- Embedding and Extending Python
- Game Programming
- GUI Programming
- Network Programming
- Python in IT Security
- Open Source Python projects
- Packaging Issues
- Programming Tools
- Project Best Practices
- System Administration
- Web Programming: Django, Zope, Web2Py, TurboGears, WSGI
All papers will be published in The Python Papers Monograph series. We encourage, but do not require, all authors to place their papers under the Creative Commons license.
Please see http://www.pythonpapers.org/instAuthor.html for the preferred formats of submission.
Please submit your papers at http://ojs.pythonpapers.org/index.php/tppm/author.
For more details, see http://apac.pycon.org/conference.
— Federico Sevilla III, 2010-01-18 19:37
Commenting is closed for this article.